Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Scallop Season Crystal River Florida

Hey everyone… Captain Jolly (Roger) Morris here again. I just wanted to share with you all the fact that we have just about two full weeks of scallop season left for 2012.

Below is an excerpt from the Florida FWC webpage on the exact specifics along with all the rules, limits and regulations. I just wanted to share this with everyone that might not be aware how lucky we are right here on the Nature Coast to have this extended season.

Check it out for yourself and maybe bookmark the page ...

Scalloping in Ozello Florida

2 comments:

  1. That sounds cool, I think that it would be fun coming in for that, and also to take a airboat tour, down in Everglades City, FL. I think that it would be an awesome vacation for my Wife and I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog posts are more interesting and informative.
    Beside airboats and beside investigating the natural life, different things that you can do in Florida is heading off to the shoreline.
    Best Airboat Rides in Orlando

    ReplyDelete